Thread: London Processing times?

Unhappy London Processing times?

Does anyone know what the current London processing times are for ITA without a job offer?

I've checked the website and they had allocated CO's for completed applications that were received upto 25th Feb - that was on 11th March. Just wondered what peoples experiences were at the moment.

I check the website so often I worry I was the one who crashed it, or i've got OCD.

Ah, breath - relax

So Far I can say that they are professional and replying to every email I sent.

My CO has been allocated on End of Feb and i got the first contact after 2 weeks and after one month I got an interview request "Just finishing it from a while "

So good luck they will get in contact soon, don't worry.

I expect this is one page you've been looking at. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ssingtimes.htm As it says within the text, they'll be as quick as they can, but cases vary, and their circumstances vary, too. There is no set timing. You're asking how long is that piece of string.

Hi,

We had our application lodged on the 28th April and I had an email from my CO yesterday who introduced himself. He said in the email to allow him ten days to conduct a first assessment of our application and got back to me within the hour for additional info.

I am pretty pleased by how fast it is going and am keeping my fingers crossed it continues at the same pace. I must say that I have a lot of love and time for the folk at INZ!

Hope it goes as fast for you too!

Thanks guys - I just hate to wait, you all know what it's like.

Anyway most peoples experiences seem positive on response times. So I will just keep checking to see the lodged date updated.

Thanks again

Hi,

In my experience, the emigration team in London is excellent. I have been pestering one particular adviser for months with a multitude of questions and they always respond very quickly. They are very helpful.

Glad to hear, as i am also waiting for CO allotment in london branch.

Look at my time line in my signature... as soon as we were allocated a CO, things moved faster than we could imagine. But, it all depends on individual cases, how organized your application is, and if you've suppplied all the documentation they require.

What's happening page is now updated with a "lodged date" Yipee

Thanks again