Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Approved!

Default Approved!

We did our interview from 7-8 a.m. on Tuesday and were approved by 11:00 a.m. Official notice came this morning! Migrant Levy has been paid and the passports are in queue for those wonderful blueys! Fantastic service from INZ London Branch.

Thanks to everyone on this forum... you've all been a tremendous help. Special thanks to JandM for keeping it all together, Duncan74 I enjoy your witty, insightful comments (keep them coming).... I miss Grumpy Goat... he needs to come back.... and special mention to Tui2Too and Zeiger for their help and support along the way.

Now... I am waiting all those Blue Bananas!

Quote Originally Posted by AngJones View Post
    We did our interview from 7-8 a.m. on Tuesday and were approved by 11:00 a.m. Official notice came this morning! Migrant Levy has been paid and the passports are in queue for those wonderful blueys! Fantastic service from INZ London Branch.

Thanks to everyone on this forum... you've all been a tremendous help. Special thanks to JandM for keeping it all together, Duncan74 I enjoy your witty, insightful comments (keep them coming).... I miss Grumpy Goat... he needs to come back.... and special mention to Tui2Too and Zeiger for their help and support along the way.

awesomeeeeeeee!!...congratulations!!

Congratulations, our medicals and xrays are due 1st week of June

Congratulations ... Well done

blue blue bananas for you!!

Can you send us the interview questions?

http://www.enz.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-29299.html That's a link to a previous thread which gives links to several more with lists of questions. They are always on the same main topics.

Fantastic service from INZ London Branch.
    Agreed - they are superb to deal with. Congrats and blue fruit.

Wonderful news for you. Major Congrats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast