Thread: Job Suggestions

Default Job Suggestions

Anyone have any possible employer suggestions for me? I have over 20 years construction experience, and over 10 years experience in security. I'm willing to try anything to get my family out of this place.

I'd suggest contacting the Christchurch rebuild outfits -- if the idea of living there doesn't bother you, that is.

My employer has a regional office in Christchurch, and they just had a record month, and have transferred a lot of staff there recently, so there's definitely been an uptick in construction activity there already.

Quote Originally Posted by sks View Post
    I'd suggest contacting the Christchurch rebuild outfits -- if the idea of living there doesn't bother you, that is. My employer has a regional office in Christchurch, and they just had a record month, and have transferred a lot of staff there recently, so there's definitely been an uptick in construction activity there already.
    Okay. I'll give them a try. I'm ex-military and can live in a tent if I have to.

Quote Originally Posted by ukrberserker View Post
    Okay. I'll give them a try. I'm ex-military and can live in a tent if I have to.
    Tents in Ch. are shaking

Speaking seriously , nothing is going on there so far but will probably start in the next few months.

So give it a try, just remember local employers are very careful in offering job offers to overseas applicants.

[Edited to remove foreign language content - see Rule 15. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25216 JandM]

Good luck!