Thread: Proof of bonus points

Default Proof of bonus points

My EOI was selected in the 1st June pool selection (125 points).

I am claiming bonus points for qualification in an area of absolute skills shortage ICT Professionals (Computer Science) and also claiming bonus points for work experience in an area of absolute skills shortage (ICT Professionals - ICT Quality Assurance Engineer (263211).

So I'm going to be asking my previous employers for references soon and want to know how I can prove these bonus points in the reference they give?

I have 4 previous employers to get references from.

I will be able to provide bank statements, tax records and some pay slips but not all.

Thanks

From previous posts I presume that work references must be comparable to what is in the relevant ANZSCO description.

Can anyone help with my original query?

To claim bonus points your qualification must be equivalent to Level 7, work experience letters will nothing for bonus points. It has to be level 7 (not 6 or 8)

Quote Originally Posted by kelzer View Post
    My EOI was selected in the 1st June pool selection (125 points).

I am claiming bonus points for qualification in an area of absolute skills shortage ICT Professionals (Computer Science) and also claiming bonus points for work experience in an area of absolute skills shortage (ICT Professionals - ICT Quality Assurance Engineer (263211).

So I'm going to be asking my previous employers for references soon and want to know how I can prove these bonus points in the reference they give?

I have 4 previous employers to get references from.

I will be able to provide bank statements, tax records and some pay slips but not all.

Thanks
    Hi,
    I have also claimed the bonus points for the ICT Professionals (Computer Science) and also for work experience in an area of absolute skills shortage (ICT Professionals - ICT Quality Assurance Engineer (263211).I have just submitted the work experience letter,reveling letter and Job offer letter to them and it went fine for me(for my last 4 employers ).

Quote Originally Posted by bagathbtech View Post
    Hi,
    I have also claimed the bonus points for the ICT Professionals (Computer Science) and also for work experience in an area of absolute skills shortage (ICT Professionals - ICT Quality Assurance Engineer (263211).I have just submitted the work experience letter,reveling letter and Job offer letter to them and it went fine for me(for my last 4 employers ).
    I forgot to tell you that, I am having a Btech degree in IT(=level 7) and I have also submitted the marks sheet with the degree certificate.