Thread: Warm 4 bedroom house with garage and sea views available to rent in Wellington

Smile Warm 4 bedroom house with garage and sea views available to rent in Wellington

My husband and I moved to NZ from the UK 5 years ago and are happily settled in NZ...so much so we recently bought a house nearby to rent out! We've just finished renovating the house and it's available to rent now if anyone is interested.

It's a 4 bedroom house with a new bathroom with stunning sea views from many of the rooms and garden. It's in a quiet street in Hataitai, Wellington. Buses, cafes, shops, Hataitai Beach and good schools within 5 mins walk and 5 mins drive to city centre and airport. It's a gorgeous house with lots of character, with a garage, gardens and, unlike many houses in NZ, it's WARM! We've insulated the house and put in heaters so you'll be toasty warm through winter.

We're keen to rent it out quickly and so have reduced the rent from $650 to $595 a week - more info and pics here...
    http://www.sella.co.nz/property/resi.../house/80c439/

Looks great!

looks lovely - would be interested if further along in the process of getting out there!

Thank you!

Drop me a line if you come out to Wellington as we may be between tenants then!
    cathleen.phillips@clear.net.nz

We've had a fair bit of interest from kiwis in Welly but we thought it would be nice to rent to fellow expats :-)

All the best

We've let the house so the link will no longer work - tenants move in on Saturday!