Thread: IQA results

Default IQA results

Today my IQA was completed but i didn't receive any email with the results. Is there a way to see the outcome of the IQA somewhere before the documents arrive by courier or you have to wait?

Quote Originally Posted by zarxt View Post
    Today my IQA was completed but i didn't receive any email with the results. Is there a way to see the outcome of the IQA somewhere before the documents arrive by courier or you have to wait?
    There is no way. You have to wait till arrival of courier.

Can you tell me the timeline taken of ur IQA in each step?

Quote Originally Posted by farzanakhan123 View Post
    Can you tell me the timeline taken of ur IQA in each step?
    The whole procedure took 6 weeks and most of the time was spent on evaluation.

My case took around 7 weeks. The work seemed to happened in bursts - it would stay in one state for long time, and then suddenly it will jump 2-3 states within a 2-3 days. Most time was spent in 'evaluating'. My guess is that this is what happens when your application has been assigned to an evaluator and probably waiting on his or her desk for your turn. I did contact NZQA while my application was stuck in 'evaluation' and they straight away directed me to my assigned evaluator who was quick to respond to my emails.

For Silver Fern Job Search visa application, what evidence has to be submitted for the below requirement-

(__) evidence that you hold, or you can obtain, New Zealand registration if your qualification is relevant to an occupation that requires registration by law in New Zealand.

Does the below comment require us to register for IPENZ?

COMMENTS: Registration as a Chartered Professional Engineer,Engineering Technology Practitioner or Certified Engineering Technician is determined by the appropriate occupational registration body.

See the other thread where you asked this.