Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On the Road to Auckland

What field are you in and what position you applying for

Quote Originally Posted by Char View Post
    Wow it's happening so fast. A great offer too. And anxiety is starting to rear up. The reality. I'm excited and glad it's not next week so I have time to adjust. Despite emotions it feels right on other levels. And this change is ultimately about personal development and evolution as well as professional.

Any advice on how to adjust/ transition would be great. I understand there are stages so advice is appreciated. I'd be totally on own in a new country is helpful! Thanks! Feel free to email privately as well.

I have a job offer and have accepted it! I'm well on my way to applying to a Temp work visa and a SMC visa this last week. I just started my medicals today for SMC. So wheels are in motion!

If all goes well I should be there mid September. Now the trick is finding a decent place in central Auckland during World Rugby Cup! I'm excited about it all. I don't know anyone there, going on my own too. It really is a totally new chapter in life, and open to possibilities on all fronts. Heh you only life once right?
    Last edited by Char; 8th July 2011 at 04:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12