Thread: NZQA here we come!

Default NZQA here we come!

Well we did it! - I just mailed the packet of letters/academic stuff of my OH's off to NZQA yesterday to be evaluated. Now we wait for the next 5-6 weeks to hear if they like him or not
    It was strangely intimidating pushing the send button to submit the supporting form online! Really confirmed to us that we are seriously going for it! Very sobering! good job I had a G&T in hand Not to mention the almost $800 price tag - gulp! They better let us in now.
    So now we are in the waiting game like so many of you fellow ENZ'ers. Luckily it is school summer holiday here now and I am so busy with the kids that the time will fly.

All the best with NZQA assessment, do follow up with them after 5th week as sometimes things only move after you follow up

Good to know Sun777 - Thanks for the advice

I'm going through the same process. Submitted the online application last night, fast tracked so not much change from $1200!! GULP!!! Pulled all the documents together today so will be shipping these out tomorrow by FedEx to get them to NZ my middle of next week.

This NZQA assessment is a hurdle I was hoping to avoid, given the time and cost of something at the end of the day will I'm sure just end up to be an academic exercise but none the less frustrating to have to go through it with all the additional cost and time it entails.

Good luck with yours and see you in NZ

Thanks skywatcher - good luck to you too! What type of quals you having evaluated?

Yeah, good luck!!!

yeah good luck, time fly's by when your busy with the kids.

Just catching up on posts. My assessments are for a Bachelors and a Masters degree, awarded in 1980 and 1986 respectively. Took a little time to get the supporting info together but the package arrived in Wellington earlier today and they have already set the file up. Fingers crossed they can turn it around quickly.

I'm still impatiently tracking ours! waiting to see it arrives safely - left Chicago at 10 pm on the 15th - surely it will get there soon??????? Oh well - pass the gin!