Thread: No turning back now !!!

Default No turning back now !!!

Well we have done it now !!! We have booked our one way tickets to Auckland on the 24th Aug. I am fill of mixed emotions feel a bit

Hubby (40) Me (39) DD (22) DS (19) Are all about to start a huge new chapter in our life and are all so excited. Just need to find some where to live so if anyone has anything suitable drop us a line.

We are going through Singapore the airport looks ace looking forward to the stop over off 4 hours. Was amazed you can even have a shower at the airport !!!!!!

Fee

Here's wishing you all the best Fee and family. Any particular destination on your plan? It'd help people to respond back

Well done on getting so far. There's also a awimming pool on the roof of Changi airport if you want to put your cossie in your hand luggage.

Default Its Auckland

In my mixed emotions I forgot to say it is Auckland we are heading

Might just pack that swimsuit sounds nice after a 13 hour flight

Fee

have a great flight! - you prob won't be able to sleep much! too excited. Congrats

All the very best. You wouldn't be human if you didn't feel a great mixture of things.

Oh, yes, showers at the airport (HK in our case) are SO welcome. I think they've all got them. I also did a change of top (as well as undies) - long-sleeved jumper to T-shirt - at that point, knowing we were going from minus 7 in London (just before Christmas, this was) to plus 27 in Auckland, although I don't think the contrast for you will be quite that extreme.

So envious of you. I remember that emotion. So exciting.

Good luck in your new venture. I know how you feel but you have to look to the future.

Quote Originally Posted by nickydwuk View Post
    So envious of you. I remember that emotion. So exciting.
    me too i wanna go
    u guys have fun, enjoy this next chapter

Quote Originally Posted by fefifo72 View Post
    Well we have done it now !!! We have booked our one way tickets to Auckland on the 24th Aug. I am fill of mixed emotions feel a bit

Hubby (40) Me (39) DD (22) DS (19) Are all about to start a huge new chapter in our life and are all so excited. Just need to find some where to live so if anyone has anything suitable drop us a line.

We are going through Singapore the airport looks ace looking forward to the stop over off 4 hours. Was amazed you can even have a shower at the airport !!!!!!

Fee
    U can do lots of shopping at the airport!