Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: partnership based work visa... help!

Post partnership based work visa... help!

Hi everyone!

I am planning to apply for a work visa for my partner thru the partnership based temporary visa. But I am quite confused with the requirements for the application especially with regards to the statutory declaration.

Can anyone tell me how to make or where can I get a from for my statutory declaration regarding me and my partner's relationship? Can I just make my own and let the court justice sign it?

Thank you so much...If anyone can send me a format,it would be very much appreciated.

It's quite straightforward, and you don't have to make up a form of words. You can download the form from the INZ website. This is it. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...0D1/0/1146.pdf

And it tells you what to do.

What do I have to do?
    New Zealand citizens or residence class visa holders • must complete sections A to C of the form. Only complete Section D: Culturally arranged marriage requirements if it applies to you.
    Applicants for, or holders of, student or work visas must • complete sections A and B of the form.
    When you have completed the required sections of the form, you must take the form, and the evidence you are providing, to a person authorised to take a statutory declaration, and complete Section E: Declaration. Justices of the Peace, solicitors or notaries public are authorised to take a statutory declaration.
    When you have completed the form and your statutory declaration has been made, return the form with
    your evidence/attachment to your partner/intended partner so that they can include it with their application.
    Also see here. http://www.dol.govt.nz/immigration/k...base/item/1277

Quote Originally Posted by elocinz092003 View Post
    Hi everyone!

I am planning to apply for a work visa for my partner thru the partnership based temporary visa. But I am quite confused with the requirements for the application especially with regards to the statutory declaration.

Can anyone tell me how to make or where can I get a from for my statutory declaration regarding me and my partner's relationship? Can I just make my own and let the court justice sign it?

Thank you so much...If anyone can send me a format,it would be very much appreciated.
    Hay there, I have just been issued my permit under partnership,

My partner (Amy) just took it into a lawers.. they do charge you as its a imm form.. it was 10buks

Hope this helps!!

the young family!

Quote Originally Posted by alex1310 View Post
    Hay there, I have just been issued my permit under partnership,

My partner (Amy) just took it into a lawers.. they do charge you as its a imm form.. it was 10buks

Hope this helps!!

the young family!
    Hi alex1310... how long does it take before your application was approved? I am planning to lodge our application in our home country. would you think it would be faster if i just lodge it here in NZ?

Thanks so much!

where is your home country... i think if your already in nz you have to apply directly to imm here...

um mine took 5months.. would of been around 3months maybe less but my stuff got stuck in chch office after the quakes.
    what branch is nearest to you? i have delt with dunedin and chch....

also what permit is your partner on at mo... he may have to submit medicals like i did.

Quote Originally Posted by alex1310 View Post
    where is your home country... i think if your already in nz you have to apply directly to imm here...

um mine took 5months.. would of been around 3months maybe less but my stuff got stuck in chch office after the quakes.
    what branch is nearest to you? i have delt with dunedin and chch....

also what permit is your partner on at mo... he may have to submit medicals like i did.
    i am on a work visa right now which is valid for 2 years. im planning to apply my partners visa too thru the partnership based temp permit. so if i have a work visa, it means that he can apply a work visa too by sponsoring him right?

Default Declaration

You can go to your local Court and the Registrar can take you declaration for FREE. They will also do certified copies of documents you may need - again for free.

Quote Originally Posted by elocinz092003 View Post
    i am on a work visa right now which is valid for 2 years. im planning to apply my partners visa too thru the partnership based temp permit. so if i have a work visa, it means that he can apply a work visa too by sponsoring him right?
    Yes, it's here. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...milystream.htm Scroll down to 'Your partner has a New Zealand work visa'.

i have new Zealand partner i know her from Facebook and we are in a relationship since two month and have but we didnt meet in personal yet we are now in a civil union and we spouse married in 17 august she try to bring me to new Zealand now and i will make soon a work partnership visa so i want as how i provide we are in a Genuine and stable partnership as all evidence i have massages at Facebook and e mails and massages at my phone from her she also make support partnership also i was try two time before get visit er visa first time for English course purpose and second time holiday purpose and get declined because first time i was do not have inf money to support my self and second time was perfect but they say i do not have strong reason to comeback to my country so do i have chance or not

@mahmoud,

Youn have to be in a relationship for a min of 12months.. living together unless its an arranged marriage.

I think you will be refused ad you dont mean the minum requirments

sorry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast