Thread: rental in wellington decent websites

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default rental in wellington decent websites

anyone know any decent web sites for the lower hutt region of NZ

looking for let properties. checked open2view and redcoats but they rarely show internal pics of properties

i did find one site that had internal pics of properties ad was an excellent site but lost it as was on a shared pc at work.

so anyon know any decent web sites??

thanks

solar1

Estate agents don't tend to give photographs of rental properties so you WON'T find any photos on the big estate agents (but you will find rental details on some). I've listed some below for you.

What they expect you to do is do 'drive-by's' - preferably without the gun! and see if you like the look of the property from the outside (which coming from a different country is almost impossible to decide what you think from the outside (the back of our house looks like a shed with a tin roof & all we could see from the road was a double garage but inside its very nice! If you like the look of the property/location then they will arrange an appointment for you to see the property - bit of a faf but we rented a house within 2 days of arriving in NZ so its not that difficult.

www.propertystuff.co.nz

Remax - www.leaders.co.nz
    Professionals - www.professionals.co.nz
    Ray White - www.raywhite.com (pick NZ as your region)
    Harveys - www.harveys.co.nz
    Harcourts - www.harcourts.co.nz

However, you can save quite a bit of money by consulting the Dom Post - I think I mentioned this before - on a Saturday morning - sure you have to drive out to see the house but you have to do the same thing through an estate agent... and the properties are generally a bit cheaper.

Good luck!

Default hey thanks

hey thanks for the excellent reply.

there is a couple i havnt checked out so will take a look thanks again