Thread: No news still waiting - Fingers Crossed

Default No news still waiting - Fingers Crossed

Hi Folks

Waiting in nerve wrecking

Our medicals expired , the CO confirmed new ones not required,
    They requested the medicals of our new born baby which was normal with no complications/ or issues .

My CO has not asked me any clarifications till date and only requested the details of our daughter. (Medical/Passport Copy /Child Supplement form)

(Baby was born 9 months back and we sent all the details such almost 2 months back).

We are still waiting on the decision ?

Just trying to be positive - Do we consider all the above as positive ? ?

Is there any reason they can reject our application.

Advice is welcome.

Ta for now

All anyone can say is that the CO has not come up with any problems yet - no news is at least not bad news. Your file may just be waiting in his/her in-tray, in the queue, which is why you're not hearing anything.

Waiting is ALWAYS difficult.

JandM

Yep I guess no news is at least not bad news .
    I am aware that they did the employment checks in India and had given ample details for my experience in UK.
    This thought just occurred in my restless head !
    Is there a quota for each country for a specific year or every so many months.

I remember reading in some unknown link about X nos of SMC applications for every country.

Fingers crossed , I have sent a mail to the CO requesting updates , still waiting.

Regards
    rashvk

There's no quota per country of origin.

You may be interested in this page about the rationale behind NZ immigration policies. http://www.new-zealand-immigration.c...Infos_News.php And there's this part in particular.

The New Zealand Residence Programme (NZRP) contains permanent residence goals set by Government to meet New Zealand’s ongoing skills requirements and humanitarian commitments. The number of places available to migrants for each year ending 30 June under the NZRP is reviewed by Cabinet each year.

Currently the overall NZRP is set at 45,000 - 50,000 approved places. This includes:

the Skilled/Business stream (approximately 26,900 - 29,975 places)
    Parent, Adult Child and Adult Sibling policies of the Family Sponsored stream (approximately 4,950 to 5,500 places)
    Partner and Dependent Child policies of the Family Sponsored stream (uncapped, estimated to be about 9,900 to 10,700 places for planning purposes), and
    the International /Humanitarian stream (approximately 3,250 to 3,825 places).

Cheers JandM
    Informative

Will keep fingers crossed and await

Ta for now
    Good day

Dear rashvk.. My lipid fluid was high when i did my 1st medical... MA asked me to do more tests but everything come out normal.. still my report sent to MA now waiting for his reply since 2nd June 2011..my wife got her visa but m still waiting n this wait is killing me... finger crossed MA is too slow yaar.

Hello and welcome.

ANY turn around of referral to an MA takes three weeks minimum - it's not just you.