Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Immigration Telephone Interview

Thumbs up Immigration Telephone Interview

I just had my phone interview and I nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!...All the questions ask was already on this forum that i researched..My IO was impressed with my answers...he kept on saying brilliant and excellent at the end of each response....it lasted 26 mins in total...he said he would make a decision within the next hour and have his colleague double check it....then id hear from them within 1 - 2 weeks...i feel pretty upbeat about this...

Thanks Guys for helping me find the questions here in this forum...i particularly mentioned this forum and how much it has helped me to navigate my way in and out of NZ without even visiing there...

Thanks!!!

Great that you had a good time.

Congratulations! It's my turn in Sept and I'm really nervous about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by west indies View Post
    I just had my phone interview and I nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!...All the questions ask was already on this forum that i researched..My IO was impressed with my answers...he kept on saying brilliant and excellent at the end of each response....it lasted 26 mins in total...he said he would make a decision within the next hour and have his colleague double check it....then id hear from them within 1 - 2 weeks...i feel pretty upbeat about this...

Thanks Guys for helping me find the questions here in this forum...i particularly mentioned this forum and how much it has helped me to navigate my way in and out of NZ without even visiing there...

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

Pls post the questions asked, thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by macguo View Post

Pls post the questions asked, thanks in advance.
    Use Search on the blue bar above to find the MANY old threads giving interview questions.

Well done!!!

Approve!!!!!......approve!!!!!......approve!!!!!

Default Gr8 congrulations

Approve!!!!!......approve!!!!!......approve!!!!!
    First of all congratulations.
    Can u share with us what questions were asked.

The questions are in the forum, do a quick search by typing: Question, interview

Hi All

Im new to this site...........Im in NZ for the past 4 years and currently on work visa..........I've applied for permanent residency in New Zealand.......just wondering what kind of questions are asked in the telephonic interview by the immigration officer.................i would really appreciate if u guys can help me out on this..............Thanks...........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast