Thread: If Partners Side of Application Fails Does Mine?

Default If Partners Side of Application Fails Does Mine?

If I apply to have a partner included in the SMC visa and he does not pass medical, or some other reason, does my application automatically get thrown out as well?

Or, does my application still proceed but without him included? OR
    Do I have to reapply?

You would have the option to detach his application and allow your own to go through without him.

Perfecto JandM, that was something I was told by our CO while OH was battling BMI issue

Quote Originally Posted by Sun777 View Post
    Perfecto JandM, that was something I was told by our CO while OH was battling BMI issue
    Sorry off topic here, please forgive me - Sun it's you! I'm howlanger (well that's the nick my husband registered with then he had to re-register because he couldn't download files from the site or something??). I was following your OH's battle with the BMI issue, I'm glad to see you've moved to NZ! Congratulations!

So, was it all worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by hesham View Post
    Sorry off topic here, please forgive me - Sun it's you! I'm howlanger (well that's the nick my husband registered with then he had to re-register because he couldn't download files from the site or something??). I was following your OH's battle with the BMI issue, I'm glad to see you've moved to NZ! Congratulations!

So, was it all worth it?
    Yes, you identified me right hesham. Actually I didn't understand what my name followed by question mark meant on the other thread . Our case was cleared in Jan last year and we moved following September.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun777 View Post
    Yes, you identified me right hesham. Actually I didn't understand what my name followed by question mark meant on the other thread . Our case was cleared in Jan last year and we moved following September.
    Well done you two

How is life there? We just had our interview and we're awaiting the final verdict. Hesham is my OH, I'm using his account (don't have one of my own )

Thank you, yes we are doing well. Fingers crossed for the outcome of your application, just stay positive!!