Thread: Anyone got a trailer in Auckland..?

Default Anyone got a trailer in Auckland..?

Arrived in NZ on 18th June and been busy people! Just moved from Wellington to Auckland (in motels) and thankfully managed to get an unfurnished rental - moving in next Wednesday

BUT!!! We need some furniture! Have bid on some items on trademe and am eagerly waiting the auctions out. If anyone has a trailer I could borrow for a few hours later this week I promise I'll look after it and no dents will be acquired

Thank you!

Mel

Don't have one but they are very cheap to hire out from petrol stations etc

What area of Auckland are you in? It might help people to help you. Big place!

$20 or so from petrol stations - will be cheaper to rent than drive to pick one up. Range available of open, high sided or 'horse float/box' type ones for keeping things dry.

Thanks Duncan & Nikki - didn't know petrol stations hire them out. I went to the usual hire places (like HireAce) and they insisted on a minimum 4 day hire...which was running up to $200. Will try petrol stations now.

J&M - Auckland's not big to me - have driven all over, around and back again today collecting small items off trademe. Will be doing the same again tomorrow!

Good for you! I can see you're going to fit right in. I was only thinking, if you had the offer of a loan from Whangaparoa when you're in Manurewa and want to collect something from Bethell's Beach, it would make for a bit of a detour.