Thread: INZ Health-SMC- X ray report (need urgent help)

Default INZ Health-SMC- X ray report (need urgent help)

HI,
    I have underwent the health checkup (medical and chest X ray) for Skilled Migrant Category and I have urgency to get following query anyone from you who completed the same.

Doctor mentioned everything normal. With the medical certificate the doctor attached Blood examination report and Urine examination report as a attachment, which I think supporting document.

The radiologist also mentioned everything normal in the INZ provided chest X ray certificate and also provided the X ray film. As nothing abnormalities found in the X certificate, I think I don't need to Submite the X ray film.

But my concern is Radiologist didn't provide any X ray report as a supplementary document or attachment like Medical examiner provided Blood examination report and Urine examination report as a supplemental document.
    Radiologist only filled up the INZ proved X ray certificate and provided X ray film.

I am thinking that is he forget to attached the X ray report?

Please share your experience would anyone receive X ray report from radiologist apart from x ray certificate (INZ) and X ray plate?
    Last edited by farzanakhan123; 11th July 2011 at 02:28 AM.

Sounds all Ok to me as long as the NZIS forms are there that's all you need.

All our medicals were done here in NZ at different times and I do not recall that any of these got a radiological report attached to it.

There were 2 forms we submitted... the INZ XRAY Report (filled out and completed by Radiologist). Also, attached was a report from the radiologist that said "No evidence of TB." It was a single page. We received a CD of the XRAY but it is not necessary to submit this to immigration if there were no abnormal findings. I would make sure that you have the attached supplementary page (to avoid delays).... I know Zeiger was asked to supply this as he originally sent in only the INZ form.

Radiologist tick everything normal in the INZ 1007 X-ray form. I think if any abnormality found then may be need X ray report.

Please more people share their experience.