Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Received my ITA Letter!

Default Received my ITA Letter!

More exciting news! I received an email today from the London office to apply for ITA! Yeah! CO is Corisha Brain. Has anyone had her as CO before?

I have all my documents ready to go except medicals.

Now because I need my passport to travel, I was thinking of submitting all the documents once I land in NZ (end of August). Or do you think I should just submit whatever I have now and forward medical and passport later on?

Last edited by Char; 19th July 2011 at 03:08 AM.

Congratulations Char. All the very best for the rest of the process.

It certainly has been a great 7 days for you Char. This emmigration business is just like waiting for buses isn't it. You wait for one for ages and then they all come along at once.

As you've now got your work visas I agree with you that it may be best to submit the ITA with all your supporting docs when you land in NZ.

Great news and I hope your run of good fortune continues.

congrats char

Congratulations Char! Well done!!

Sorry I'm not able to give you advice on what to do as I don't really know but I wanted to wish you the best of luck with it!!

Hi Char

As you have an email contact from NZIS I would ask them as once you are in NZ you may have to deal with a different office

Can you get your medicals done before you go?

Definately don't submit without the medical. You can submit and get them to immediately return the passport for travel - we did that, then just dropeed in (by appointment) after we'd got the approval to get the stickers.

As mentioned, then you may be transferred to NZ and there was a thread last year where that caused some problems for someone as there were delays with things being sent backwards and forwards from London. A call to London office to discuss options may help.

Have an email into my CO. And now onto booking flights. I'm unsure whether to do basically a direct flight or stay a few days in Hawaii before heading over. Cost about $700 more. Will it really help with jetlag?

Any advice? Can't believe I will be on my way in as early as 1 month. Time is flying by!

congrats!! we just sent ours off today! in fact, i think i may just make a post about it!

Congrats Char - hope it all continues to go so swimmingly for you - nice work!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast