Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to buy cheap blinds/curtains in ChCh?

We ended up getting ours from Millers on Blenheim Rd - they have a sale on now, if that helps. Pricey, but not horrendous on quality.
    I got a shock on how much you can spend on drapes and blinds. I unloaded $10K at Millers (Blenheim Rd) and to think how much more I could of done to the house during construction with that extra funding. The wife is happy with the end result so I guess that all what matters.

For cheap rental applications - just go with the Warehouse or Spotlight for drapes. Alternatively you could go with roller blinds which may cost a little more (but a lot less than quality drapes). In Christchurch we custom ordered the roller blinds from a guy out in Shirley. where avg price was only $150 per window and includes all brackets and screws.

http://www.blinds-factorydirect.co.nz/index.cfm/Home

He's a one man band and delivers right to your home.

for Rods we bought from:

http://rodsandblindsdirect.co.nz/

Sure Millers had rods but their prices couldn't match Rods & Blinds Direct. They cut to exact measurements and the quality is quite good which a large selection of rods. They send out samples too. Our house had some fairly wide windows and door openings so I was surprised they used the larger carrier couriers for delivery. The packaging was superb in a solid round tube.
    Last edited by Super_BQ; 22nd July 2011 at 08:26 AM.

i do not think it difficult, if you do not find an online store to buy it cheaply, you can go to store to choose some deep-color cloth. which should be very cheap, and can help you solve problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12