Thread: Weight Loss

Default Weight Loss

Haven't gotten my invitation to apply yet but I think this whole experience has been a positive one. I am hopeful that it will be sent and in anticipation I have started a diet regime as my BMI was at 37.

It has been about 3 weeks so far and I have lost 12 pounds and BMI is down to 35.12. Hoping to get it down to about 30 by the time I am ready for medicals.

Mrs Lucian is also impressed as I wake up every morning 5 days a week to do my exercise before heading out to work. It is hard work and I am also a growing boy so I like my food . But good health trumps everything else I suppose.

Wish me luck and I will keep you guys updated with my progress.

we took the same approach and it found the upcoming medical a good opportunity to get healthier. Sadly it all went out of the window once the medical was successfully passed....

I took the alternative health route and, being borderline, found a very pleasant, rather rotund doctor.

I admire you dedication. Thankfully I am borerline but the thought of exercising to the degree that you are makes me feel ill Well done on the positive results so far and on passing the medical when the time comes

Quote Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
    we took the same approach and it found the upcoming medical a good opportunity to get healthier. Sadly it all went out of the window once the medical was successfully passed....
    I'm hoping it doesnt come to this with me....++

Quote Originally Posted by 123laura View Post
    I took the alternative health route and, being borderline, found a very pleasant, rather rotund doctor.
    Haha. That can always help. If push comes to shove then at least that's an option.

Quote Originally Posted by TTLucian View Post
    Haven't gotten my invitation to apply yet but I think this whole experience has been a positive one. I am hopeful that it will be sent and in anticipation I have started a diet regime as my BMI was at 37.

It has been about 3 weeks so far and I have lost 12 pounds and BMI is down to 35.12. Hoping to get it down to about 30 by the time I am ready for medicals.

Mrs Lucian is also impressed as I wake up every morning 5 days a week to do my exercise before heading out to work. It is hard work and I am also a growing boy so I like my food . But good health trumps everything else I suppose.

Wish me luck and I will keep you guys updated with my progress.
    Well done with the weightloss!!

Yes please do keep us updated and wishing you the best of luck