Thread: experiences with radius recruitment? Kelly services? Lloyd executive?

Default experiences with radius recruitment? Kelly services? Lloyd executive?

Hi,

I've been submitting (or contemplating submitting ) CVs to various recruitment agencies in NZ based on what turns up in my searches of seek.co.nz and I'd appreciate any experiences that other members could share regarding them. So far the list includes Radius Recruitment, Kelly Services, and LLoyd Executive.

Cheers,

Zeke

I'm not familiar with the others, but Kelly Services must be international because we have offices in Canada as well. Certainly one of the 'go-to' companies in my city for secretarial support only, but may not be the same in NZ. Best to find out what is considered the 'go to' temp agencies in NZ and perhaps apply with them? Usually, this is just temp not permanent work and in administrative areas only.

Hi Zeke,
    Try Rob Law -they are really big and well connected.
    Cobalt Recruitment worth checking as well.

Good luck!

Thanks Char, bialikma:

I'll definitely look at Rob Law and Cobalt, as well as dig a bit deeper on who are the major players in the tech recruitment sector.

Zeke

Kelly are indeed international, as are Hudson, Adecco, and probably a bundle more

Quote Originally Posted by sophiedb View Post
    Kelly are indeed international, as are Hudson, Adecco, and probably a bundle more
    Thanks for the additional pointers, Sophie!

Zeke

Lloyd Executive are a good outfit. I deal with them through work and have had good candidates through them. They don't just send me rubbish which tells me they take care to match people to positions and company culture etc.

Steve