Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: radiologist lab reports

Default radiologist lab reports

I just received an email from immigration saying that they have lodged my application, but it will not be completed until they receive radiologist reports for my wife and myself. We sent in our applications with our full medicals, and the doctor wrote the findings of the x-rays(which was everything was ok) where it needed to go. Was I supposed to send anything along with the medicals? I thought I read nothing additional needed to be sent as long as there were no problems? Any ideas? Or should I just email the immigration office? Thanks for your help!

Lots of people get this problem. You need a letter each on headed paper signed by the radiologist, stating that your X-rays were clear and there was no sign of TB or any other problems.

well... looks like I need to call the doctor! Thanks for your quick reply!!

But your doctor probably didn't do the X-rays, did s/he? It's the radiologist who needs to write.

It was all done in the same building, but my doctor didn't physically take the xray. Either way ill see what they say! Thanks again for the help!

I recall having a specific form for the radiologist to sign and fill in for my chest x-ray. I'm not remembering where it came from, most likely off of the NZ Immigration website.

Quote Originally Posted by ljrobin View Post
    I recall having a specific form for the radiologist to sign and fill in for my chest x-ray. I'm not remembering where it came from, most likely off of the NZ Immigration website.
    There was just very recently another thread on this.

This specific form is part of the general medical. However occasionally people were asked that the radiologist does not only sign but additionally issues a separate report. There is apparently no strict pattern on this.

Yea, I contacted the doctors office, and they are getting the radiologist to sign the report they did. So hopefully that will be sufficient.

Should i just send it to immigration now with my new case number? or should i wait until i get assigned an officer? Any thoughts?

Send it as soon as you have it, to connect with your case file.

Awesome! thanks for the always speedy replies! this forum is GREAT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast