Thread: Do I have to tell INZ London about my job?

Default Do I have to tell INZ London about my job?

Hi,

So, we're here as you know, and I start work on Monday, which is very exciting.

My question is - as I got my job on the basis of my 3 year open work visa - do I need to tell INZ about it for the purposes of our ongoing residency application - which now has a case officer assigned?

I know it will mean sending a load of extra information back to London, but won't really make any difference to the application as it's already being fast-tracked as the ITA went in with Mrs G's job offer details included. It's extra points I guess, but they're largely irrelevant at this point.

However, I don;t want to be 'withholding' the information if I'm obliged to inform them.

Ta!

Just to answer the question - evidently, the answer was no as we got approved anyway.

Cheers!

Hmm, the answer is Yes, as it's one of the conditions that you tell them of any status change (although your post almost reads as though you're not the principal, in which case perhaps not).

I was in that situation where I dodn't want the application to be fasttracked (there was a reason) but becuase I had the offer I was obliged to send the info in.

That's right Duncan, I wasn't the principal - hence I wasn't sure.

It just seems as my visa is open, then they didn't ask specifically to be informed - and they've since approved residency, so guess all's fine.

Congratulation!!!!