Thread: Medical Forms

Default Medical Forms

Hello guys. Just wanted to find out whether it was OK to staple the medical form to keep the pages together after it is printed? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TTLucian View Post
    Hello guys. Just wanted to find out whether it was OK to staple the medical form to keep the pages together after it is printed? Thanks
    The Medical Practice I went to specifically requested that the forms were NOT stapled. It makes handling, completion and signing off easier. I found this to be the case too when completing the personal data sections.

I put the forms in plastic wallets just to keep them together prior to the medicals then handed them over to the Doc sans wallet.

Good luck with the Meds and visa application process going forward.

PS. Why do you want to leave the paradise that is St Lucia?

Quote Originally Posted by skywatcher View Post
    The Medical Practice I went to specifically requested that the forms were NOT stapled. It makes handling, completion and signing off easier. I found this to be the case too when completing the personal data sections.

I put the forms in plastic wallets just to keep them together prior to the medicals then handed them over to the Doc sans wallet.

Good luck with the Meds and visa application process going forward.

PS. Why do you want to leave the paradise that is St Lucia?
    Thanks Skywatcher.

To answer your question it is really a paradise for visitors but living here is something else. The economy is at a standstill, people here have become so materialistic and employment is at an all time high. These problems lead to some major others which affect the entire country.

I also want a decent place to raise my children. When I look around at the youths in this country it pains me to see that because of lack of guidance, these kids now have little respect for themselves and others. It has also become very obvious that no matter how "right" you raise your children, the negative influence of peers always seems to catch up sooner or later.

So I am guess I am doing this for the entire family. Just looking for a better and more decent life.

Thanks Skywatcher.

To answer your question it is really a paradise for visitors but living here is something else. The economy is at a standstill, people here have become so materialistic and employment is at an all time high. These problems lead to some major others which affect the entire country.

I also want a decent place to raise my children. When I look around at the youths in this country it pains me to see that because of lack of guidance, these kids now have little respect for themselves and others. It has also become very obvious that no matter how "right" you raise your children, the negative influence of peers always seems to catch up sooner or later.

So I am guess I am doing this for the entire family. Just looking for a better and more decent life.
    That sounds EXACTLY like life here in the UK and I suspect many other places not a million miles away from the USA (and it's area of influence) and Europe.

The reasons you state also ring true with us and our justification for making the big move from the UK.

Good luck to you and your family. I hope you find happiness out in NZ. Where are you headed out there?

Quote Originally Posted by skywatcher View Post
    That sounds EXACTLY like life here in the UK and I suspect many other places not a million miles away from the USA (and it's area of influence) and Europe.

The reasons you state also ring true with us and our justification for making the big move from the UK.

Good luck to you and your family. I hope you find happiness out in NZ. Where are you headed out there?
    Thanks for the best wishes and I wish the same to you. In terms of where we will settle, I have not given it much thought as yet.

I would think that most people may want to gravitate to the Auckland area, but I will say that wherever an opportunity presents itself I will probably settle there. I'm an IT professional and from what I see there are lots of IT jobs in the Auckland area.

We're not really that fussy as we have lived and worked in big cities as well as less busy surroundings.

completely OK