Thread: Electricians Experience

Default Electricians Experience

I have just received a reply from the EWRB about my electrical qualifications stating that they are satisfactory for parts 1 and 2.

I also supplied them with references from my employer and also a detailed list of the type of work I have undertaken in the UK.

They are now asking for more detail of the work I have carried.

Has anyone experience of this and how long should the whole registration process take.

Ta very much

Once you have made another post (so you have a minimum of five), you will be able to send and receive private messages. When you can do that, I can send you the so-called 'template' which is an example of the list of work.

Hi,

Be sure to give every detail of experience, even down to types of cables you've used, installation methods you've used etc.

Registration time depends on when you arrive in NZ.
    Assuming all is OK you'll be told you will be allowed a provisional licence while you take the exams needed. This allows you to work.
    The exams are in June and November and results available 2-3 months after you have sat the exams.
    Apply for your reg/full licence as soon as you get your results.
    From memory, it was all complete about 2 weeks after application sent to EWRB.

Nick..

Hi Morty how far did you come with your paper work, i need some advise as im sending all my paperwork to the EWRB next week.
    Thanks