Thread: Weightwatchers in NZ?

Question Weightwatchers in NZ?

Hi folks,
    As a WeightWatcher follower I have been told that WW has yet to hit the shores of NZ i.e. no meetings etc. Does anybody know if this is true? I need the terror of the weekly weigh in on the 'scales of doom' to keep me on track (sad I know!).
    Cheers
    Nicky

I'm trying the search for you as it's been posted before, I know we have the meals so there must be a club too, try the search too as I'm not too good with it

I know for a fact that WW has weigh- ins and meetings and all that here in Blenheim, so I suspect the information you've got is wrong

One of my Kiwi relatives is quite high up in WeightWatchers, and from what she's said, I think the system works much as it does in the UK.

When you go on the uk WW site, scroll to the bottom of the page and find the international sites. NZ defo there as I have looked before!

Cheers for that - have absolute no excuses now when I hit the shores of NZ (unfortunately!!!!!).

Sorry just had a chuckle - went on WW NZ site- although we are going to Welly, just out of interest the meeting in Invarcargill is held above ' The Seriously Good Chocolate Shop' !!! All I can say is that the Southern tip Kiwis must LOVE a challenge!