Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Flying, alone, with kids...suggestions?

Whakapapa, did the people behind you mind that you had to attach it to their tray? And were the flight attendants cool with that or did you have to convince them?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwieagle View Post
    Whakapapa, did the people behind you mind that you had to attach it to their tray? And were the flight attendants cool with that or did you have to convince them?
    They don't attach to the tray they just wrap around the back of the seat. It makes no diff to the person behind except when they drop their tray they see the strap. The tray behind still works perfectly ok. Flight Attendants on our flight hadn't seen one in use before but by end of flight were convinced! The straps have FAA approved on them anyway and once in place the staff can see they are much, much better than what they have to offer! Plus the lil fella was securely in place and that makes for a stress free Mummy! I honestly would recommend you get one if you have a lil climber on your hands. Esp as you have two (one can always be secure). I wouldn't ever fly again without them. The flight was easy to manage and mainly that was not having to battle a toddler over whether they were staying still or not!
    Last edited by whakapapa; 3rd September 2011 at 11:31 PM.

Well, I am convinced! Thanks for the suggestion.

I bought my "stay still you squirmy thing" straps today. I feel way calmer about the whole journey due to everyone's advice. Thank you.

I think you should sell the copyright for that name to the manufacturer!

Do you think they'll work on my mother in law as well?! She's a right fidget so I figure if her plus the two youngest have them, we'll have a peaceful journey

Quote Originally Posted by kiwieagle View Post
    I bought my "stay still you squirmy thing" straps today. I feel way calmer about the whole journey due to everyone's advice. Thank you.
    I also find drinking Gin works well. They still squirm but you no longer care haha (joke!!!).

If you have a stress free flight feel free to leave me lots of lovely reputation points (I don't like Gin)!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234