Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Hoover / Vacuum....

Default New Hoover / Vacuum....

Hellooo...

Not a good few weeks, first my car was stolen off the drive, then received a speeding ticket in the post, and now my trusty LG vacuum broke....

Anyone have any recommendations for a new hoover / vacuum..? We have 2 dogs a jackrussel x and poodle x so need a suckie one!!

There is so much choice, Miele, Hoover, Dyson, Bissell.....

Thanks
    Helen

I love my dyson. I have a cat and a fairly long haired dog- and it takes care of all their hair AND mine.

Plus the lack of bags is SO helpful! I've probably saved heaps because of that (I've had it over 3 years now)

I should add- I used to sell vacuums in the US- Hoover, Dyson, Bissell, etc- and since then I have been convinced that Dyson is the best (and I didn't even get the most commission off of Dysons!).

Here's another vote for the Dyson, and we also had pets (long-haired cats) when we first got one.

Have to agree, dyson wins every time we have a long haired dog who loves to roam in the padock, she brings all sorts of rubbish inside. We bought a new dyson from farmers last year and are very happy with it.

I've just remembered where we got the recommendation for a Dyson from. A friend of ours bought one for his car showroom business, and was so impressed, he took it home to show his wife. 'Go on, vacuum the hall,' he said. 'I only did it this afternoon,' she said. But he told her, 'Go on, do it anyway,' and she humoured him. She said she thought it ran well, 'But - ugh - you might've emptied all the dust out before you brought it home.' And he said, 'I did.'

Yep we have a Dyson,although no dog now we did have one & was great for picking up his hair, was a JR. The ones that do carpet & Hardwood floor is good, soooo glad we got that now & I'm so looking after it when I see the prices here

And another vote for Dyson! We've got the Animal, and there is no comparison to our old Electrolux.

I know others that own the Dysan and rave about it. Must be their cyclonic vacuum technology.

I have little experience using plug in portable vacs as i'm kinda like a central vacuum system guy.

Dyson Dyson Dyson we are on our 3rd one in 20 years and they are brilliant we hoover every day so give it some abuse but are really pleased our current model does hardwood and carpets and is upright!

Dyson dyson dyson dyson! Anyone would think that we have shares in the company!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast