Hi all,

After a long wait, we have been assigned a CO !!!YAY!!!!. But!!!!!! she needs a lot of documents for the information she is looking for.
One of them is the evidence of relationship.
I had submitted our marriage certificate, our son's birth certificate, copy of my wife and son's Korean visa stating that she is my dependent here in Korea, police certificate of Korea with common address.
But now they require a proof for us living together for last 12 months. They require either joint bank a/c statements or letters/posts to both of us in the same address.
We don't have a joint account. Also, since phone bills, electricity bills, gas bills, insurance bills, all come under my name (I kept under my name because since I can speak and understand Korean), I have no mails/posts to show them for a proof that wife and my son live with me. Furthermore, all mails have address in Korean. I don't know how many mails do I need to translate and send them. Translating and notarization is pretty expensive here in Korea.

I can send a translated and certified copy of social security card which mentions our address (which is common). Also I can send them certification of payment of insurance under one common customer number. But will that be enough? But will that proof that we are living together for last 12 months?

Guys, I need suggestions on what other documents I can send them to prove that we are living together for last 12 months.
Also please share your experiences.
Thanks