So, the Kiwi hubs has been in India for the past month, 12 more days to go, but who is counting besides me. But, in that time, I wasn't sleeping well and it got so bad that my sleep aid stopped working and I was only getting 1 hour of sleep a night for 4 nights straight. I could feel my heart beating in my chest and my neck, it felt like a 200 pound man was sitting on my chest - it wasn't good. So, I finally got into the doctor and it turns out my blood pressure was quite high. I am underweight if anything. I have a very high metabolism and have a hard time gaining weight. I don't drink, smoke, I eat healthy and work out and i have two young boys who keep me going. The good thing is, the I have been put on the lowest dose of Blood pressure medicine and it is working. I just am wondering if this is going to mess up my chances of moving forward. I am planning on doing the blood work later this week and have the physical in a few weeks out so I can try and put on a few pounds. With my heart pumping so hard it was like I was running a marathon and I lost 5 pounds...and I CAN'T lose any weight otherwise I look like skeletor.
Any thoughts from the forum? I just don't know what to think. And I have done some searches, but nothing seems clear.
Anything would be greatly appreciated.
Brigid