Thread: recruitment

Default recruitment

I have started a recruitment company based in Auckland. Specializing in Supply Chain and Procurement positions but also general senior positions. Mainly working within manufacturing and FMCG.

Please PM me with some contact details should you either be looking for staff or seeking a new position within these fields.

Many thanks

Hello Charlie,

Currently I'm working here in S. Korea as Estimator of chemical equipment, ( pressure vessels, heat exchangers), Want to migrate in New zealand,

Hi
    I am working as Electrical Engineer in Saudi Arabia. I have 12 years experience. I am interested to work in NZ. I have got PAR from NZQA and going to start EOI. If you have any job of Electrical Engineer please contact me.
    Thanks.

Hi

I am interested in position relating to IT/internal auditor. I am from accountancy background, certified CISA and CIA. I have 7 years of work experience (includes Big 4 experience). Currently work in PIFRA (a project of World Bank) as IT auditor. I audit ERP environments and analyze data to assess IT control weaknesses.

Looking forward for a relevant vacancy.

Regards

hi, I am interested in position relating to external audit. i have 2.5 years of experiance in big four, and bachelor in Business Administration; currently involved in ACCA.

You will be able to Private Message the original poster when you've made five posts on any threads, and given the automatic system twenty minutes or so to register the fact. After that, when you click on someone's username above one of their posts, PMing is one of the options that will appear in the drop-down box.

Hi will you be looking for people in Christchurch at all or know of anyone who will?

Not sure if it in the correct field but I am looking for a job in facilities management. I have visited NZ 4 times and daughter married and in Napier. I am desperate to relocate - spoken to loads of agents who all say that problem getting a job is not being there - applied for a skilled migrants visa but only have 120 points and so unlikely tog et drawn out. Would really appreciate any help you could offer - would be on the next plane if got a job offer anywhere in NZ.

Have you considered a recce trip? Many people in your kind of situation have contacted prospective employers and agents to let them know they will be available to meet between x and y dates, and have landed an offer by this means. You're entitled to do this on a visitor's visa.

Edited to say, I've just seen your post on your other thread. Another trip, maybe? Good luck. +++++++++++++++++