Thread: Galaxy chocolate in Richmond!!

Default Galaxy chocolate in Richmond!!

I just got back from a shopping trip to Richmond and I can happily report that you can now buy Galaxy chocolate (and Whispa bars and Curly Wurlys) from a new store opposite the Mall. This means that my children no longer have anything to complain about (ha!) The proprietor, English Bob, also sells cut price paperbacks ($10) and childrens books which is great for me too.

Oh for a bag on Minstrels. Long car jouneys aren't the same without a bag rattling around in the cup holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan74 View Post
    Oh for a bag on Minstrels. Long car jouneys aren't the same without a bag rattling around in the cup holder.
    Ahh, we have something in common!

If you're ever driving through Cambridge you can buy them from the English shop on the main street.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanga View Post
    Ahh, we have something in common!

If you're ever driving through Cambridge you can buy them from the English shop on the main street.
    There's an English shop on the Highstreet? Must admit I've only diverted off the SH once, but drive through every week/every other week. Hmmm, could be dangerous. Can I suggest you stock up on Wednesday before I clear the shelves next Thursday

It's an impressive wee English shop- large range, home made fudge, BBC world news on permanently, Yorkie bars, walnut whips, gravy, jelly, cereal- the lot. I avoid it at all costs and don't even take a parking space outside it- the minstrels are all yours!

Mmmmm - Minstrels! Why did you have to go and say that? Now I can't wait to go and see if he has some!