Thread: Devonport apartment for rent

Default Devonport apartment for rent

Just to let you all know that our apartment is for rent and we are moving out soon. Our landlady has it on the rental market but I reckon if you went through us you wouldn't have to pay huge agency fee!! We are in a 2 bedroom apartment with balcony and harbour views up at Stanley Point. It is beautiful and very handy for the Stanley Bay ferry or the Devonport ferry over to Auckland CBD. Unfurnished but has carpets, oven and ceramic hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, huge TV, single garage. All water is included in the rent including free hot water as we have solar heating making elec. bill very low. There's a swimming pool for residents too. PM me for more details.

Hi There,

Sounds perfect for what we are looking for (arrive Auckland 16th October)

Have you any pictures you can share of the apartment ?

regards

Rogester

Apartment is at Devon Park and will be listed soon on Premium, Devonport.

Hi Tinybird,
    I'm interested. Please could you send me some more info. what is the rent? I don't think I have PM priviledges yet.

Where are you moving to? I'm looking at a couple of different areas, and would love to hear you thoughts on Devonport.

Many Thanks.

You have your PM privileges and can also see threads in the Lounge, now you've made 5+ posts. (It can take a few minutes for the system to register this - it's all done automatically.)

Thanks JandM

Our apartment is now listed on Barfoot and Thompson - ID number 1379161! Take a look. P.S the swimming pool is gorgeous and open 24/7.