Thread: NZQA form

Default NZQA form

Hi All,
    At the risk of sounding like a 'numpty'..........
    Filling in the NZQA form and wondered if I need to list every GCSE & A level by subject separately or can I list them as GCSE's etc. My highest qualifications are PGCE, then BSc(Hons).

Cheers,

Adele

I grouped my A levels together in one section, then spilt my O levels into grade A's, grade B's etc. They didn't query anything and it speeded up filling in the forms.

Good luck.

Hehe- I listed each one separately (I didn't want to miss anything out). But not sure that it was essential... They haven't emailed to me to say it was wrong!

SkyWatcher's suggestion sounds good, however (and would have saved a little time)

Further numptiness here: do you need to supply all qualification certificates - 'O', 'A' levels, degree, etc if for example you're having an MSc assessed, or is it just the one being assessed that needs to be supplied?

I had to submit all my certificates (it is evidence of your schooling leading up to the degree and masters etc.).

So- NZQA look at everything BUT only assess the 'proper' qualifications that you have paid for (the degree and MA for example).

I included my degree, PhD, PGCE and a Certificate of Physics (all were assessed by NZQA). I also supplied every O'level, A'level and GCSE, a CV, letters evidencing employment history too.

Hope that helps!

Eliot

Does 'Certificate of completion of final year at general or junior secondary level' mean 'O' levels/GCEs for the UK?

Apologies for yet more numptiness!

Effectively, yes

Ta,

Eliot

Cheers x2 Eliot.