Thread: Auckland IT company hiring

Default Auckland IT company hiring

Hi all.

The company I work for is looking for Java developers, test analysts and project managers. If this is you and you're looking for work PM me a brief summary of your experience and qualifications.

Please note, you MUST already have a visa. Please don't waste my time if you don't as I'm not responsible for our hiring policy and I'm not in a position to change it.

Default im a java developer

Hi Bigred,

I am a java developer with 1year+ experience. I Have a master degree in Intelligent computational system and a bachelor of science in computer science. I was recently given silver fern visa. I am still in Uk planning my trip to new Zealand and I am interested in your company vacancy. You can reach me on mechosas2002@yahoo.com. I will be glad to hear from you about the job role specifically about what is needed. Thanks very much.

Pascal

Hey BigRed,

I'm interested to know which company you work for? My last role was Testing for a UK Telecom company. I'm also considering a move in PM, having had experience in several different stages of the development lifecycle.

We have only just arrived! I need some time to get settled before I seriously consider work opportunities, but I'm intestered to hear whats out there.

Many thx

Pascal, I'm sorry we are only really looking at developers with at least 5 years experience.

xgx, I can't really give the name of the company because I don't represent them in any official capacity, I'm just a developer and the MD has emailed us all asking if we know any people looking for work in these areas could we pass on their details. I can tell you that we are expanding our test team and I believe they are particularly interested in anybody with experience of implementing automated tests.

Bumping this because we're still looking for devs and testers. Not so much PMs anymore though, sorry.

any demand for C#.net developers?

HI... you still have vacancy for testers in your organisation ?

BigRed,

I am a Test Analyst, do you still have any requirements in your company ? I am available in Auckland.

-Hari