Thread: how many EOI points to get selected?

Default how many EOI points to get selected?

Well, I really have not heard back from the recruiter so my EOI points are down to 130, is that even enough to get selected? My work experience does show up on the short list. I just want to make sure we are not waisting the EOI fee before we submitt our EOI.

Default how many EOI points to get selected?

You can visit Immigration New Zealand web site and look at details for last few selections.
    http://formshelp.immigration.govt.nz...ts/2011eoi.htm

Cheers,

so according to the data it is likely. that makes me feel better.

So do they just roll over the eoi's that are not selected to the next selection period?

EOIs expire after six months. You have to resubmit after that.

An Expression of Interest is current for a period of six months from the date of submission to the Pool. If selection(s) of Expressions of Interest occur within the six-month period and yours is not selected, we will automatically withdraw your Expression of Interest at the end of the six-month period. If your Expression of Interest is selected from the Pool but later returned to the Pool by an immigration officer (for example if you are not awarded some of the points you
    claimed, but still have at least 100 points), your Expression of Interest will also be automatically withdrawn from the Pool, six months from the date it was first submitted.
    http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...1D4/0/1101.pdf
    Last edited by arekkusudesu; 11th October 2011 at 04:42 PM.

BTW, has your PAR expired? I see you got it on 2009. On my PAR it says:

The PAR is current for immigration purposes for one year from the date of issue.

the PAR probably has. but I knew I would have to go through a full assesment for my qualifications, so I am not to concerned