Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Temporary accomodation for a couple in Auckland

Default Temporary accomodation for a couple in Auckland

Hi,

I am looking for a temporary accomodation in Auckland for my husband and me.

Does anyone know about any good and cheap hotel or apartment in Auckland city?

Thanks !!

You might try www.bookabach.co.nz for fully furnished holiday rentals in all price ranges. Usually cheaper than a hotel. If you stay for a few weeks you can generally negotiate a cheaper rate.

Linens are usually not provided though some owners will provide sheets/towels for an additional fee.

Kiwi International Hotel in the city centre, just on Queen Street is very cheap. I stayed there last week for $55 per night. It is a hotel though, so no cooking facilities!

Smile

Thanks everybody for the help so far.

We stay at the City Garden Lodge, its a backpackers but has full cooking facilities and is close enough to the city centre (think its in Parnell?) Its clean and tidy and we have enjoyed several stays there

We are currently staying at Waldorf Stadium Apartment it is really nice and supermarket is a 5 minute walk. It is a bit on the high side though.

If we are not able to find a place to stay after week then we will be transfering to Takapuna Motor Lodge. The price is reasonable. You may want to check out either of the 2.

Good luck to you too!

Thanks everybody for the replies !! It has been hard to find somewhere on budget....

Quote Originally Posted by Kathlyn View Post
    Thanks everybody for the replies !! It has been hard to find somewhere on budget....
    What is your budget?

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    What is your budget?
    We are looking for somewhere nice, centrally, full kitchen and laundry facilities up to $ 1800, but I really would like to spend $ 1500.

kathlyn

Try this website http://www.auckland-furnished-apartm..._bankside.html in fact I regularly come across boards in CBD for short term rentals (you may google for some more listings)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast