Thread: About RN in NZ

Default About RN in NZ

I'll go to the NZ for nursing program,but I want to know about work opportunity when I graduate from the University.
    thank for answer

Hello and welcome.

We have several current members who are nurses, so I expect you'll get some answers soon.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmiku View Post
    I'll go to the NZ for nursing program,but I want to know about work opportunity when I graduate from the University.
    thank for answer
    Are you going to be studying for your nursing degree in NZ or China? If you shall be qualifying in China then you will need to gain upto 3 years experience and get your nursing registration transferred to NZ through the Nursing Council of New Zealand before you can start looking for work. If you are going to be studying and qualifying in NZ then you should be OK as your qualifications will be automatically recognised by the NCNZ.

There are plenty of work opportunities in NZ for Nurses, especially on the Mental Health and Intensive Care side of things.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by skywatcher View Post
    Are you going to be studying for your nursing degree in NZ or China? If you shall be qualifying in China then you will need to gain upto 3 years experience and get your nursing registration transferred to NZ through the Nursing Council of New Zealand before you can start looking for work. If you are going to be studying and qualifying in NZ then you should be OK as your qualifications will be automatically recognised by the NCNZ.

There are plenty of work opportunities in NZ for Nurses, especially on the Mental Health and Intensive Care side of things.

Good luck!
    and Emergency Department too!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Hello and welcome.

We have several current members who are nurses, so I expect you'll get some answers soon.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skywatcher View Post

Good luck!
    I will be a student for nursing program in NZ,it will cost lots of money,I want to transfer my credit,but University say no.
    Thank you for your reply,it muster my courage