Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wellington - Short-Term Rental (1 month)

Default Wellington - Short-Term Rental (1 month)

My wife will be in Wellington as of October 24 and will need short-term accommodation beginning Oct 27. She's looking for a furnished one bedroom close to the CBD. This is for one month. Many Thanks!!

Manks is offline Serial procrastinator and general busybody

Look on TradeMe. Lots of CBD-based furnished studios/1-bed apartments that are available short term.

If you want I can DM you the email of our old landlord. We rented a furnished studio on the Terrace for 2 months and the landlords were really good. They have a number of similar apartments around so you can always email them to find out if they have anything available when your wife arrives.

Thanks Manks, Please DM me

Manks is offline Serial procrastinator and general busybody

Already done

Quote Originally Posted by Manks View Post
    Look on TradeMe. Lots of CBD-based furnished studios/1-bed apartments that are available short term.

If you want I can DM you the email of our old landlord. We rented a furnished studio on the Terrace for 2 months and the landlords were really good. They have a number of similar apartments around so you can always email them to find out if they have anything available when your wife arrives.
    Hi,

We will be looking for short term rental for 2 or 3 months is it possible to PM me details of your old landlord.

Many Thanks
    Angie

Hi Manks,

I will be arriving in Wellington on February 2012 too. I would love to have your landlord's email add too. Appreciate it if you can PM it to me. Thanks a lot!

Default short term lease in wellington

Quote Originally Posted by Manks View Post

Hope I'm not too late to this thread. I'm also looking for a short-term rental in Wellington, would you be able to share the details of your old landlords? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by voodooEcon View Post
    Hope I'm not too late to this thread. I'm also looking for a short-term rental in Wellington, would you be able to share the details of your old landlords? Thanks!
    What dates voodoo?

PM/email me

Quote Originally Posted by wellingtonboyo View Post
    What dates voodoo?

PM/email me
    Looks like I haven't posted enough to be able to send a PM, and I don't see your email address listed on your profile. Could you possibly email me at: akcesdnyde at gmail dot com? My girlfriend and I are currently in Auckland but will be driving down to Wellington tomorrow so looking for a short term rental starting as soon as possible.

If you make five posts in total, even one-word ones here, the system will automatically enable PMs (give it up to twenty minutes after the fifth one). At that point, if you click on someone's name over one of their posts, PMing is one of the options that will appear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast