Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deliveries to New Zealand

Default Deliveries to New Zealand

Does anyone know which over-seas clothing companies will ship to New Zealand? I would really like to support NZ shops but I am at the end of my tether trying to find some really simple reasonably priced, good quality clothing for my children. I have been looking for some crop tops (underwear)for my daughter, the last lot fell apart. Got one from Farmers once that cost $15 in a sale and to top it off have just seen a M&S pack of two for £7 online!!

Any advice from other mums gratefully accepted

My wife has been buying most of her clothes online and having it posted from China. Part of the reason is many of the local clothing size doesn't fit as well for our baby.

My recent trip from Canada I bought a whole heap from H&M in Vancouver. Despite the shop is in an expensive shopping district, the prices for their babyware was reasonably inexpensive.

I haven't come across inferior baby clothing yet - even the China made ones (we insist on 100% cotton) has held up well after so many washes. I do think the prices at local T&T, Baby City, etc are a bit expensive and a very poor selection for boys wear.

Sorry, but can't resist..., H&M is one of the cheapest brands around and the qualitu is accordingly! I went to have a look at their stuff whil I was in Germany this year, and I have to say that their range has deteriorated from what they used to sell, in my opinion.
    So even if it was located in an expensive district, it is definitely not an expensive brand!

I do not have little children (anymore ), but if you import clothes from China, wouldn't you be able to find similar things at The Warehouse?

Manks is offline Serial procrastinator and general busybody

I don't know about kids clothes but asos.com deliver to NZ for free.

Second that Manks, OH buys a lot of stuff from Asos where she finds quite some range and free shipping

You can use the Shipito for any shop in USA (www.shipito.co.nz)

Next http://www.nextdirect.com/nz/en ship free to NZ and New Look http://www.newlook.com/if you spend £55.
    Both have kids & older kids clothing.

Haven't used New Look.
    You would have to pay for returns on most sites though, so can be risky.
    I order from Next as I know the sizes.
    Also stick to no more than $200 per order or you may get customs & duty charged..

Don't know what age you're daughter is , but I've bought underwear from Kmart which was relatively inexpensive & seems to wash well.

Marks and Spencer deliver to New Zealand (their Footglove range of shoes are the closest I can get to anything that fits my broad but short (UK size 2) feet.
    They charge GBP15 for delivery although I have occasionally seen posts on here saying that they were doing a short term deal on free overseas shipping.

Last edited by fayevalentine; 27th October 2011 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks heaps everyone. Don't want to risk K-Mart again (went very holey very quickly) so my good friend is picking some up for me in Windsor and sending them over. Good old M&S!

Will definetely be looking into starting up a co op with some friends and ordering from Next and Asos in the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast