Thread: Looking for Rental - Napier

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Looking for Rental - Napier

Hello!

We are newlyweds from Canada, moving to Napier on a 12 month Working Holiday Visa. We are checking TradeMe and Realestate.co.nz everyday for rentals in the area, but we thought we might as well post on here just in case.

-We are looking for a rental anywhere in or around Napier.
    -We are only bringing two suitcases each so furnished/semi-furnished is a big plus, but not necessary.
    -We ideally are not looking for a shared rental (we want our own bathroom/kitchen)
    -We do not need a lot of space, so we will take any size (studio, bedsit, 1 bedroom)
    -Our budget is $100-240 NZD per week. (The lower, the better and the much lower, the much better )

We will be arriving in Napier on Novemeber 9th and would like to get a place ASAP, so if you hear/see anything, or have a place yourself, please let us know!

Thanks,
    Amanda and Tory

For furnished places, I'd recommend looking on http://www.holidayhouses.co.nz/

We're getting into the peak season, so not the best time of year to be looking, but someone might have something open...but maybe something will be available for a month or so and you'll have time to look for more permanent accomodations. (Ignore the nightly rates; we were able to get a $150 a night place for $350 a week.)

We've got a bulletin board at work for available accomodations; it's pretty slim right now (in Napier, at least), but if you'd like me to post something for you, PM me a few lines that make you sound responsible and quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by 72andsunny View Post
    For furnished places, I'd recommend looking on http://www.holidayhouses.co.nz/
    Thanks, we've contacted two places and are waiting to hear back.

Thanks, We'll check them both out!