Thread: Looking for IT/internal audit job.

Default Looking for IT/internal audit job.

I am IT auditor (SAP, MS DYnamics GP) and data analyst (ACL). I am from accountancy background. Have also worked with PWC(Big 4) for four years. Currently I work in PIFRA (a project of World Bank), my work has also been credited by World Bank itself. In total 7 years of experience.

I am about to submit my ITA to NZ authorities. Looking for IT/internal audit job in NZ. Open to any queries, interview.

Best regards

It is not a right place for this type of discussion.

Excuse me, part of the heading of this forum states, "If you want to find a job, post here." I don't find any problem with Ace Khalid's post.

Based on my experiences in NZ in the 4 months or so I've been here, a decent internal auditor, someone with financial control skills, a proper system auditor and a data anylyst etc. are very hard to come by.

Most people I've experienced have been dreadful and it took me a short time to realise that if you come from overseas with strong skills, you'll easily get a job and likely do very well.

So if you're half good, you'll have no problem. Look at the DHBs....they always need that calibre of staff.