Thread: Which is best way in NZ, Online or Paper Medicals?

Default Which is best way in NZ, Online or Paper Medicals?

Hi

I am in NZ so i am left with an option to do my medicals with some centres who are approved by INZ to send medicals report online.

I would like to know from experienced guys, which is best, the new online way or the old paper way?

May be some comparison in points between the two will help me and others in the forum

Online is, nzimed.co.nz

Also can someone share some links to read about PR declined due to medical conditions, i.e., for what kind of medical issues they reject/decline PR?

Cheers

I would imagine the only difference would be the time that it takes to get to your case officer, and possibly the cost! Is there much of a difference in cost??

Each medical case is dealt with separately! I don't think there is a definitive list of what is rejected.

Cost is almost the same!! Online $450 if manually done around $400.. I heard online is not that good from my friend so thought of posting in the forum

If I was doing it then I think that I would do online! There is less chance of things being lost that way! Will be interesting to hear from people who have experienced it!

You need to look at section A4.10 of the INZ operational manual http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/ for the medical requirements (see the Administration section to find this).

Here are some threads where the possibility of medicals being refused has been discussed. http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...57l0.1.1.2l4l0