Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stuck on Allocation for two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by ICTmanager View Post
    Believe me, these QRS guys are much better than Immigration Case officers
    Both their job profiles are totally different - don't you think so?

Effort of putting a stamp is for a postman and visa officer but the amount of pain that goes behind that small task is quite different.

I don't know how every reality disturbs you Sun777, but i am talking about the behavior as i have coordinated with both of them at length and QRS people are far more helping than INZ people. Whatever you do, there should be some proper guidance if contacted which i got from QRS in detail and on call.

Hope that helps clear your thoughts.

You're generalizing from your own experience, ICTmanager, and I think the reaction you're getting from Sun777 will tell you that other people haven't necessarily all found the same thing. What we see from what people share on here is that what happens to you varies. The two organizations each have a large staff, and it's rather a matter of luck who deals with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ICTmanager View Post
    I don't know how every reality disturbs you Sun777, but i am talking about the behavior as i have coordinated with both of them at length and QRS people are far more helping than INZ people. Whatever you do, there should be some proper guidance if contacted which i got from QRS in detail and on call.

Hope that helps clear your thoughts.
    Okay, here we go, the whole problem is with overtly generalizing the work involved behind processing each application. Firstly job profiles and type of sifting involved among both these departments are very very different, I just quoted an example above which you seemed to have overlooked.

Originally Posted by ICTmanager
    Believe me, these QRS guys are much better than Immigration Case officers
    Your comparison doesn't have any context in the first place and gives a negative impression to someone reading about Immigration Case Officers - your point still doesn't prove that ALL immigration officers are nasty and waiting to leach on your application with some fault or the other - they are doing the piece of work allocated to them under the set of guidelines.

Unless you don't know what it is all about, I don't see a reason to arrive at a conclusion that A is better than B. From what I know both these departments have well trained personnel to look after the nature of work they do, why shouldn't I doubt that you explained bits and pieces of information around your qualification to QRS properly and didn't provide proper documentation to INZ (which is obvious in your other thread) - there are many other ways to look at it. For an eye opener, based on my experience any communication that INZ has with the applicant, they send a written letter or email with it, which is not always the case with QRS or NZQA.

I have never come across or read about any Case Officer that didn't provide clarification or gave misleading information, unfortunately if you have come across one then please go ahead and complain to respective tribunal - there are processes to resolve these if you genuinely have come across a situation.

Even in your response above, you mentioned that "every reality disturbs you Sun777", com'on now apart from couple of threads I have never interacted with you.

I have been reading this forum since 2006 (though registered very late) and I have seen some people bickering about additional documents, slow process, type of outcome, MA referrals, Police clearance etc, trust me that doesn't change anything but puts a person back into self pity mode with an outlook that whole world is behind to get a bite. The process remains same, no one that I know has ever received special treatment for any reason whatsoever.

Appreciate it (from people who went through the same grind for much longer timeline than you) or keep complaining, choice is yours. All the best

Finally I recieved my report.
    It took exactly one month for my IQA and was faster than 35 working days. But the waiting was still killing. The allocation took 3 weeks, and the Notification took about 1 week. The rest of the process were fast.
    Read all the replies. The first thing I want to say is that you guys' English is so good, you can do anything (studying,working etc) you want. I envy that.

Congrats Wimn2007, surprisingly similar thing happened to me 3 yrs back i.e. there was no movement in the status for 3 weeks and when I called up to followup towards end of 4th week - the assessment completed within couple of days !! - strange though

There's no need for envy, just get into it and you will do as good as everyone else.

My IQA application stuck in the evaluation process for a month already, should I send email to NZQA for asking them?

Thanks
    Brian

Dear Brian,
    Any progress in your application. Have you sent a mail to NZQA?. My IQA Application still in evaluation process since 6th december. I have submitted it in 21st November.

Dear Hemantha,
    I write to NZQA and ask them, and the assessor reply that due to heavy workload, he will look into my file in few days. My case also in evaluation since 6th Dec.
    Brian

Dear Brian,

Thanks for your kindly update.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12