Thread: Cat from Glasgow to Dunedin

Default Cat from Glasgow to Dunedin

Can anyone recommend a shipper for a cat from Glasgow to Dunedin?? I know its going to be expensive but it's a deal breaker for my 7 year old daughter (and my wife I think as well!!). The cat's from Australia originally - but that's another story!
    One shipper we have found is based in Dunfermline - Pet Travel Services - does anyone have any experience of them?

Thanks for your help.

Sorry...can't help but welcome to the forum!!

The cat's from Australia originally
    There's a cat that lives two doors from me (in the SW of the UK) who has made the trip from NZ to the UK, and back, three times, and once more back to the UK.

We're leaving our 6 year old cat here with a friend. I don't think she'd survive the journey as she's such a timid little thing. It's breaking my heart but I would rather she was happy here

I cannot be of assistance re cat transport.

However welcome here!

Hi and welcome.
    I can't recommend any pet shippers north of the border but I can recommend some for you south of the border. Unfortunately they are all south of Brum (we live in MCR) BUT they will drive up and collect your pet and stay with it until they get crated and put on the flight in London (costs extra). Transfur have been great with us and I also believe Golden Arrow are another reputable firm.
    Hope this helps
    Nicky