Thread: I know of a job going in ...

Default I know of a job going in ...

I couldn't find the original thread so I've started a new one here.

I know of a job going in Nelson - secondary English teaching. If you're interested, pm me.

Hi Icemaiden is this for an experienced teacher or would a beginning teacher have a chance?

rossojo - a beginning teacher would certainly have a chance - why don't you pm me? I think you need to post four more times and then you'll be able to do that.

Thank you I will randomly post on 3 other threads then lol

okay have done 5 posts, how do I pm you?

Click on "icemaiden" id and you will see a link "send a private message to icemaiden"...just click on it & rest is easy.

I saw the original thread directly under "Working in NZ", but it's closed now and this is the more fitting place anyway.

I've gone back to Europe now, but my former employer in Wellington is always looking for experienced Java developers and architects. They're a large New Zealand IT company, and I quite enjoyed working there.
    They do have offices in AKL, CHCH, and lots of other places, but my connections are mainly in Welly. I can also help experienced .Net developers, as well as testers and BA's, but my connections are strongest in the Java space.

PM me and we'll take it from there. :-)

Manks is offline Serial procrastinator and general busybody

Just seen on the Wellington group in LinkedIn: (please note, this job is nothing to do with me - just an ad I've seen):

Full Time Permanent Senior Java/Python Developer
    Taska is looking for a Full Time Permanent Senior Java/Python Developer to work on the development of some new software for the SOHO and Consumer Market. You will need to have worked in an agile environment with a minimum of 10 years experience. This role is based in Wellington NZ and will commence in January 2012.
    Taska supports our people's flexible working options to support their family commitments and personal interests. We enable people to create individual working schedules to suit their needs in consideration of the needs of the business, with the flexibility of:
     Individualised work schedule
     Flexible working week
     Regular Telecommuting

Please feel free to drop me an email Brett.Hawthorne@taska.co.nz if you are interested in this position