Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advise on Processing time !!

Default Advise on Processing time !!

Hi Everyone,

I would appreciate if anyone could provide me with an insight as to estimated processing time(For approving of residence application) at Henderson Immigration branch.

Following are some of my particulars for you to make a fairly educated estimate.

: I submitted my residence application somewhere in Mid – Sep ( After being selected from pool with150+ points) & Last week my medical is fully cleared as “Acceptable standard of health for immigration purposes”, My current job is with one of the leading and NZIS accredited employers. All the relevant records/documents submitted via an Immigration lawyer( Minimizing the chance for error).

Any idea/comment on how long would they normally take prior giving all clear and residence approved status.(Fingers crossed)

Thank you for all the support rendered.

Hi there,
    Did you try asking your Immigration lawyer? He/she might have some sort of indication on hand.

Information regarding processing time for Henderson branch is at this link
    http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/

As your medicals are cleared and you already have a job, it might not take long before things work out for you but do keep in mind that Christmas may just slow down things.

hi there

hows ur process going?i also submitted around the same time.few questions were asked to my employer my e-mail and that has been answered.what u recon?

Quote Originally Posted by amans View Post
    hi there

hows ur process going?i also submitted around the same time.few questions were asked to my employer my e-mail and that has been answered.what u recon?
    Hi,
    Well, My Resident visa got approved by end of Dec, (Just prior to the Holidays), Not quite sure how did the process go exactly, cz there were no response from "medical approved" till " Residency Granted" , Hope you would have got yours approved by now. All the best !!!..

Congrats Era8383

How do you know if your medical's been cleared do you always get told? We've had our CO interview already but they didn't mention the medical -could this be what's delaying our decision -it's been a month since the interview already.

Quote Originally Posted by VickiK View Post
    How do you know if your medical's been cleared do you always get told? We've had our CO interview already but they didn't mention the medical -could this be what's delaying our decision -it's been a month since the interview already.
    Hi,
    Thank you guys for the wishes, it's being a tedious process but absolutely worthwhile ,

Getting back to the above query , Well I had a slight issue with medicals where they required clarifications (Guess if it hadn't been there, I could have got my RV approved earlier ), So I checked with my CO slightly 2 weeks after submitting my second set of reports and by then it was all cleared and I was declared ASH ( Acceptable standard of health for Immigration purposes), Simultaneously it was updated online as well.

All the best!.

Regards,

thanks for the response -our medical just has date submitted on it which was updated recently after the interview. So I'm unclear as to whether we've been cleared or not but I know the panel doctor told us there were no issues so I'm assuming it's all fine.

Normally, if the panel doctor has not highlighted anything as abnormal, there's no reason for concern. The COs aren't medical experts, and I believe they only refer cases to the MAs if the doctor who did the medical has ticked a box, or, very occasionally, if what we have to guess are certain trigger words arise. If this happened, I think you'd be told at once, as you would need to be prepared for getting extra tests or reports.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast