Thread: Daughter's Medical referred to MA

Default Daughter's Medical referred to MA

Dear fellows,

My CO has told me that my daughter's medical have an abnormal finding and referred to MA. 3-4 weeks, she will get the outcome.
    [I am worried]

What happened at the time of medical was that panel doctor told me to have a report from a pediatrician regarding her heart beat. I went to the pediatrician and got a report at once. He told me that such low heart beat happens in kids for some days after they come out of flu or fever. In worst case scenario, we do echocardiogram or other tests so you should not worry. He has been my daughters doctor since birth and she is healthy, performs too good in every field of life. Is there anything to worry about? Will me application be rejected if there is something in the abnormal findings?

thanks for the help in advance.

Did you send this doctor's report to INZ? This may cut short the time the MA has to spend actually considering your case. However, bear in mind there will be a queue of cases before yours, so there will still be a wait.

Thanks JandM for your help. Time taking by MA is not a worry. Let me take a bit of your time and tell you what happened:

All of us went for medical to one of the panel doctor. After taking samples and our check-up, we went outside. His assistant came and told us to wait for a while as there is something more needed and he will tell you in few minutes. I kept waiting in the room and after a while the assistant came with a small prescription which he gave to me. Told me to take it to a renowned pediatrician in the city. I told him my daughter's pediatrician name and he immediately said he is good if you can get a writeup on his letter head against this prescription. I went to my pediatrician and he said its absurd what they want, probably the panel doctor only wants to avoid any minor issue to his name. it usually happens after fever that child has this for few days, but i cant remember what he exactly told me though. He gave the required certificate which i gave to the assistant the next day. After 3 more days, i went to collect my medical from them and i asked about it from him. He told me there were findings but we have attached your pediatricians report to support the case. So this means the certificate from pediatrician went with the report. I saw that and it stated normal.

sorry for all the huge text. So what do you think?

It sounds as though your paediatrician has done exactly the right thing already.

Hmm. Thanks JandM, your words kinda give some confidence. But i think since an externally report is attached, it was due for CO to send to MA if I am correct?

Yes, the CO has to pass everything to the MA. Neither you nor anyone else can communicate with the MA directly.