Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talent (Accredited Employer) Visa

Default Talent (Accredited Employer) Visa

Hi All

I have a job offer with an accredited employer so will be applying under the Work to Residence - talent (Accredited employer) visa scheme.

My husband will be making the move with me, the immigration website is very confusing as to how we make an application for him.

We have both had police checks done and certs received, medicals are due back next week.

Some sections say he will be granted a work visa based on my visa, but not what forms to fill in....

If anyone could guide me that would be great

LFC

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the job offer . I'm not too sure about it but my guess (based on my experience with Work Visa application) is that he just tags along as dependent within your application with visa expiry date same as yours. I might be wrong on this but its just my first stab on this - for time being

Thanks... just all very confusing...too much information is a bad thing at times

Hello and welcome. And big congratulations on the job.

Here http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...milystream.htm is what you need. He fills in an application, and you fill in a form sponsoring him. Send everything together with your own application, or at least, to the same CO, with a covering letter linking the two cases. Then the CO will work everything together. There will be some things you won't know yet about your visa application, but the CO will fill these in as they become available.

Where are you going to be living?

Thanks, yes got all them forms printed off...temp partner form completed and signed by solicitor just need to find some evidence of lenght of our time together...all our banking is done on line so no statements,...we will be in Auckland...looking forward to it

Here are a whole lot of old threads about the evidence people have put in. http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy...w=1112&bih=768

And here's what INZ suggest. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...artnership.htm

Quote Originally Posted by lfcfan View Post
    Thanks, yes got all them forms printed off...temp partner form completed and signed by solicitor just need to find some evidence of lenght of our time together...all our banking is done on line so no statements,
    Can you online banking produce a statement you can print yourself? For our evidence, I included my own printout of our joint accounts as we also do everything online.

Quote Originally Posted by lfcfan View Post
    all our banking is done on line so no statements
    If possible, can you just double check if online bank statement will suffice. My experience with Australian and British High Commission wasn't that good on such online statements but I'm not sure if INZ accept these.

Well, applied for mine and my husbands work visa on 28th Dec, I received mine 4 working days later and he has received his today.

Fantastic service, no issues, if you provide all details they request and complete the forms correctly, there are no issues

Fantastic news, Congrats !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast