Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Email from Immigration NZ

Default Email from Immigration NZ

Hi Guys,
    I submitted my ITA on 26th November and my medicals were referred to MA.... Have not heard from them yet.

But on Friday i recieved an email stating that my 1st assesment is completed and they need to see my Current Job agreement again as there wasnt a date mentioned besides my signature.

When they say that they finished the first assessment does it mean that they are ok with my medical status etc.

Thanks,
    SId

Not necessarily, I think by first assessment your CO meant all supporting documents for which points were claimed.

Your CO might look at MA's comments before giving more information on that, generally details on the reason for MA referral is also provided by CO, didn't you receive any details about it? It'd be good to ask the case officer as that would give ease to you regarding which particular part of medicals you need to focus on.

All the best

Hi Sid,

can you see lodgement date against your resident visa in INZ login?

Cheers

Thank you Sun777

Thats makes sense. No CO has been assigned yet but i can see the status on the Immigration changed from recieved to Pending.

The email was sent from "Residence Queue Management Team". So the sender is she the CO ??

I never recieved an email stating CO has been assigned yet.

Dont know what's next.... Really confused

This was the email sent:

"Thank you for your application for a resident visa we received on 25 November 2011.
    Our assessment of your application
    We have completed a first assessment of your application and need more information before we can proceed further.

You are required to provide the following documents:

Original or certified copy of your employment agreement signed and dated. The employment agreement you submitted with your application is not dated.

Please send the documentation we have requested to this office by 23 December, 2011 so that we can proceed further with your application."

Thanks,
    Sid

Sounds like the admin team are 'doing their thing' before handing it over to a CO.

[QUOTE=nzprasun;433123]Hi Sid,

can you see lodgement date against your resident visa in INZ login?

Cheers

Yes... the status was recieved on 25th Nov and now changed to Pending....

@sid:

Way INZ process a PR inside NZ is completely diff from other countries offices.. there is a team called as documentation team which will verify the docs before placing your application in queue i.e. lodged

I am sure that your application is not lodged as i am also in the same stage like you.. even mine is not lodged yet..

Application received status is diff from lodged date.. i am sure you will not have a lodged date in your INZ login.. check out the table they show in the site with all your visas listed, your lodgement date for resident visa must show '-'

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by sid481985 View Post
    Thank you Sun777

Thats makes sense. No CO has been assigned yet but i can see the status on the Immigration changed from recieved to Pending.

The email was sent from "Residence Queue Management Team". So the sender is she the CO ??

I never recieved an email stating CO has been assigned yet.

Dont know what's next.... Really confused
    Do you want to give a quick call to INZ (099144100) and ask for clarification about it? At least that will kill all the speculation and mystery

Hi Sun777,

just called them ... They said i will soon recieve a call from a CO(for my application) once they recieve my Job offer letter "DATED".
    I have already submitted on Monday. And there might be lots of application in queue so its taking some time...
    But thanks for the advice Sun777 to call them ...

At least I know whats going on with my application now....

Cheers,
    Sid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast