Thread: looking for small room to rent North Palmerston

Default looking for small room to rent North Palmerston

Hi,

Well we've finally made it as far as getting our visas, tickets are booked, belongings shipped, etc. Now we're working on finding a small room (or literally a bed) for my husband to sleep in closer to Palmerston for the weekdays when he has school while I will be staying in our home in Waiouru. He has found all the proper places on the net to advertise and we have an add there, but I'd like to post here to just in case someone knows someone who knows someone

The max we would like to pay is around the 100 dollar/week as possible which should include utilities (food is not necessary and he can do laundry at home on weekends when he comes home to me).

He has his interview later this evening our time with the university and we're hoping he gets a definite yes shortly after that as he has met all the other requirements to get into the teaching programme.

School starts in Februrary and having the room from then would be great. He's not looking for anything fancy or anything of his own, simply the cheaper the better. He's very organised (I thought I was organised, but not until I met him.), very friendly and social, but also won't get in the way. He can be very helpful too. We're looking for a smooth transition for us and it would be nice if he had someplace to be while in school.

Thanks and feel free to inbox me if you know of something or write here how we could contact you or vice-versa.

Hi,
    I live in Palmerston North myself and have been looking at places for rent, for a friend. You might have been looking at trademe and realestatenz.com? these places are good for finding a room of your specifications. And these days there are many places available as international students have left home for break or for good.

If you need more infor, shout back!
    good luck.

Thanks Yes, we're checking there as well as easy roommate and share a roommate.